Planning a holiday wedding is exciting. Fun themes and joyous family get-togethers bring families and friends from around the world. But before you settle on a December date or buy 1,000 bunches of mistletoe, consider whether the timing of your wedding will work for your budget, personal tastes and family dynamic.
- People typically have more vacation time to take during the holidays, making it easier for them to schedule a wedding trip which could turn your ceremony and reception into an extended holiday vacation for them.
- Certain varieties of greenery are more readily available in the winter than in the heat of summer. For instance, green pine boughs can be used to drape gazebos and aisles inside a church for a fraction of the cost of floral bouquets.
- If you opt for a November, December or January wedding, you will be able to blend the warmth of holiday activities or the excitement of the “ball dropping” and the romance of New Year’s Eve into the your ceremony and reception.
The holidays are a great time to utilize traditional greenery and red roses, along with splashes of white and metallic accents for drama. Dark and light tones are ideal for New Year’s Eve wedding celebrations, which have the advantage of taking your party well into the night.
Pinecones, evergreen boughs and holly are just a few reasons that Christmas weddings are especially romantic – they add a whisper of winter to your Holiday affair. Other unique floral choices could include anemones, ranunculus, tulips, and dusty miller. Talk to us about developing the perfect centerpieces and bouquets to complement your theme.
The holiday season is joyous and fun. So what better time to add creativity and personality to your wedding?
- Provide personalized noisemakers and sparklers for the stroke of midnight.
- A beautifully decorated tree at your reception is the perfect addition to a holiday wedding – and you can accent it with your own personalized décor.
- Adorn party favors with Christmas-themed wrapping paper.
- Tailor the food to the season, with honey-baked ham, eggnog, and pumpkin pies instead of cake.
Whenever you choose to get married, whether during the Holiday Season or any season, when it comes to your wedding, you need reliable vendors you can trust to help you turn your dream into reality. For the very best holiday-themed wedding or floral arrangements, set up a consultation with the experts at La Petite Fleur in Glendora. We love helping people plan their weddings, and work hard to understand your needs and desires, to make sure you pull off the day of your dreams. And since we have been named among the “Best of the Knot” for 2015, 2016 and 2017, you can rest assured flowers and décor for your wedding and reception will be in good hands. Call now (626) 852-3400 or contact us online to set up a free consultation at www.glendoralapetitefleur.com . Also, look for us featured on The Wedding Chicks.com.